* make a periodic review of the pool of talents,
* examine pros and cons of internal promotion in comparison with external recruitment,
* assess the reasons behind the implementation of a new project or organisational changes,
in order to make the right decision, you need the knowledge not only of your company, but also of its business environment.
* provide information about the pool of talents, i.e. availability of people with sought-after competence,
* analyse their motivation to change their organisation,
* provide information about salaries of people with a specific specialisation who work on specific positions,
* analyse how the brand is perceived on the market and advise on what steps to take to attract external candidates.
Knowing this, you can quickly make informed decisions related to the human capital management and avoid incurring overstated salary costs, even if you are looking for candidates in niche specialisations.